Of course, the matter of who will host this year’s Oscars has grabbed even more headlines than the potential nominees.
Hit the comments below with your thoughts. The Academy also aims to cut future Oscar broadcasts down to three hours.
To what do you attribute the Oscars’ four-year decline? Final update: Per finals, the Oscars delivered 24.4 million total viewers,
Long and Ryan Winn in which time travel exists, is being developed into a television series by MGM Television, per Deadline.
- Grey’s Anatomy: The Top 25 Characters of All Time, Ranked!
- Sara Bareilles to Lead Peacock’s Girls5eva Comedy From Tina Fey
- MacGruber Series Ordered at Peacock
- Peacock Orders Larry Wilmore Talker, to Launch With The Amber Ruffin Show
- Saved by the Bell Trailer: Jessie Snatches Caffeine Pills Off of Zack’s Son In New Revival Footage — Watch